Managing risk is no longer taboo in the workplace. With so much uncertainty in the world, managers are in search of potential employees who have risk awareness.
Hiring managers are more likely to be impressed with candidates with some knowledge of risk management and how it works.
Military Spouses have a unique opportunity to leverage their flexible lifestyles as a contributor to sound risk management.
In this course, Military Spouses will be introduced to the skill set of risk management and how to use it to build a profitable career.
Discussion topics include:
- What is risk and how is it managed in government?
- What policies are driving risk management in government?
- The High Risk List: Top Areas You Should Know to Impress a Hiring Manager
- Private sector risk vs. Public sector risk
- Tools and techniques used to identify and communicate risk
- Trends in the Risk Management Industry
- The Future of Risk Management Careers
- How to Get on The Path to Career Prosperity in Risk Management
After successful completion of the course, participates will be issued a Certificate of Completion for including on their Resume-Place resume.